Randridge were contracted by Kvaerner to complete all instrumentation revamp works and turnaround for refurbishment of the Bristol Myers Squibb Swords laboratories and clean rooms in Dublin. Subsequently, Randridge were awarded the electrical and instrumentation maintenance contract by Bristol Myers Squibb post completion.
- electrical, instrumentation and controls cabling
- fire alarm and voice & data cabling and commissioning
- process piping
- PCS System
- installation and calibration of instruments and centrifuge refurbishment
- installation of distribution boards
- installation of clean room equipment